The Service Excellence Awards is a programme developed and organised by Trowbridge Chamber of Commerce to recognise, reward and celebrate customer service excellence delivered by the many dynamic and innovative businesses within the town and surrounding areas, from large nationals, SME’s to entrepreneurs and sole traders alike, in any sector.
The nomination process launches in August 2013 and culminating with a high profile awards gala presentation ceremony on the 28th November 2013, the 2013 Service Excellence Awards is a major event in the Trowbridge business calendar, providing a fantastic opportunity for companies to network and raise their profile.
There is still time to get involved and sponsor this prestigious award event and at such great value, at time when Trowbridge is benefiting from considerable investment and business growth, what better time to be associated with Trowbridge’s business community. Take a look below at the marvelous sponsorship opportunities on offer.
An intensive 6 month pre- and post-event marketing campaign, support by our media partners – The Trowbridge Magazine and the Wiltshire Times, will ensure that Awards are extensively promoted throughout the area, providing significant publicity potential for sponsors as well as valuable brand association.
Sponsoring the 2013 Service Excellence Awards provides the ideal platform to showcase your business to some of the County Town’s most vibrant businesses, alongside the opportunity for your organisation to become a key partner in the Awards process and share in the benefits of defining and rewarding business excellence in Trowbridge.
Benefits of being a sponsor of the 2013 Service Excellence Awards:
High profile publicity campaign pre and post the Awards, crediting your company as a sponsor on all news and publicity material issued to promote the Awards
- Branding on all marketing material used to promote the Awards (this includes being featured in the Trowbridge Magazine and Wiltshire Times full page features)
- Branding on the dedicated website: www.service-excellence-awards.co.uk and awareness through other social media and online marketing mediums
- High visibility branding and sponsoring credit during the Awards presentation
- Participation in the judging process
- Unlimited use of the 2013 Service Excellence Awards Sponsor logo pre- and post-event, this will enable you to display the logo on your marketing literature
- FREE attendance for your employees to attend 10 Monthly Mixer Networking events
- Annual membership of the Trowbridge Chamber of Commerce
There are four award categories which can be sponsored, subject to availability:
- Retailer of the Year
- Service Provider of the Year
- Retail Employee of the Year
- Service Employee of the Year
There will also be a President’s Award for Excellence for an organisation or individual that deserves special recognition for services to the community, sponsored by the Trowbridge Chamber of Commerce.
Award Category Sponsorship: £1,000 + VAT
The exclusive opportunity you align your company and brand with a specific business award and position your company as the leader in Trowbridge for the Award you have sponsored. The Benefits include:
- 10 complimentary tickets to the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Opportunity to present your chosen award at the 2013 Awards Ceremony
- A half page editorial on your company in the Awards Ceremony Souvenir Brochure
- Logo etched into the winner’s trophy
Other promotional opportunities
The marketing opportunities provided by an event of this scale are considerable and the 2013 Service Excellence Awards team would be happy to discuss bespoke sponsorship options with you.
Souvenir Awards Ceremony Brochure
A souvenir brochure will be produced, and given to each of the 300 guests at the Awards ceremony. A limited amount of advertising space will provide an excellent opportunity to promote your company to a targeted business audience. Showcase your company to the county town’s business leaders.
For further information please contact the 2013 Services Excellence Awards team: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trowbridge Chamber of Commerce is a group membership organisation which promotes and lobbies for business development in Trowbridge and surrounding areas. It represents over 100 members from major multi-nationals to entrepreneurs and sole traders.